Ok... so this is my blog and I do what I want. It will help me be nice in real life.
Dear USA, ( especially the USA posting on facebook tonight)
-BE RESPECTFUL
really? all the comments are making me sick. Can't we all just appreciate what happened today for a minute?
Obama is our president because we elected him.
lets think about that.
first. He is our president, and I believe that deserves our respect. even when we disagree with him.
Second. We elected him. you specifically may not have elected him, but we as a country did. I believe that process deserves respect. I am grateful I live in a country where a man is president because he was voted there, and the man who was not, is not. simple as that.
So STOP saying you are moving to Canada. STOP saying the end of the world is here. STOP saying America just failed, STOP saying it's a sad day in America. because it's not. It's a wonderful, glorious, amazing day in America.
Through the miracle of this government established by our inspired forefathers. we have elected a President in the way they intended. I for one feel blessed.
God Bless America.
Well said!
ReplyDelete