My life is super fast paced and interesting. I am never more aware of this then when I get a letter with lots of questions about my life.
My toenails are bright pink and that makes me happy. I am trying wearing bangs today, and it's too cold to live.
Fascinating huh?!
I did try making brownies yesterday which was an adventure...
I tried to make little brownie bites in my cute mini muffin tin. Which turned out to be horribly optimistic as even with great care they stuck like no tomorrow.
which meant I had half a recipe of brownies left and my pan was too big for that, so i made another recipe . but i realized i was out of eggs.. so I substituted like the internet told me... long story short they were flat and I had to POUR oil off the top... so gross. and sadly the most exciting part of my week. except maybe that I bought yogurt. I like yogurt
Also I get to go home in TWO DAYS I am starting to pack. I am so excited. I get to see my family! and eat good food and hear my cute cousin speak at his farewell and see my bestest best friend in the whole world, and three other great friends from high school I haven't seen in ages, and My two cousins from Vermont now Idaho, as well as all my other cousins and my grandmas! basically I Plan to get fat and be super happy all ten days. good. plan.
And...... I am turning in my appeal tomorrow. I hope. I am so so so so nervous. I don't even know what to do if they don't accept it. I am just praying they will!
Anddddd I really want the first part of season 7 of Doctor Who to pop up on netflix. I's a good thing I hae no money or I would be tempted to just buy it. haha
Also. My cute shower curtain I got with my groupon bucks shipped. yay for cute stuff for super cheap. an no more icky clingy showercutain. I am pretty excited to get it.
the end
No comments:
Post a Comment