I concur.
Especially "Boys are dumb..." On the bus today a seventh grade boy started to harass Kennedy, Roxanne (one of my friends) and I. I end up calling him an imbecile. Mercifully he had no clue what I had said (or he had a small vocabulary).
I am glad you were there. Don't mess with our sister. It was really for his own protection haha
We need a brother. He started up again today and if he does not stop he may get injured...
I concur.
ReplyDeleteEspecially "Boys are dumb..." On the bus today a seventh grade boy started to harass Kennedy, Roxanne (one of my friends) and I. I end up calling him an imbecile. Mercifully he had no clue what I had said (or he had a small vocabulary).
DeleteI am glad you were there. Don't mess with our sister. It was really for his own protection haha
DeleteWe need a brother. He started up again today and if he does not stop he may get injured...
ReplyDelete