So I think my camera is legitimately ( haha I tried to say legitly...not a word Taylor) broken. I am a wee bit... lot bit frustrated about it because it is kinda making my life a pain in the neck. I have tried all my settings! even resetting my camera, and no luck! grr
On a happier note I decided what to do with my adorable Ikea book. It is hereby to be known as my be better book. I have been recording EVERYTHING. it's a royal pain, but it is helping a lot! Its helping me remember what I have done and still need to do and it's helping me celebrate the little victories. For example I may not have finished everything I wanted to accomplish, but I ate all my sodium for the day ( ridiculously difficult in case you were wondering) so victory points for Taylor!
Its also where I am going to record all my goals. I am currently working on my 20 before 21 list as my birthday is next week. I am pretty excited about it.
Anyway. I guess i have just realized the last little bit that I have to be nice to myself and have realistic expectations. I am not moving nearly as fast as I would like when it comes to my goals for my life, but I am moving in the right direction. So I will take that for now.
| You can't coast uphill. |
Anyway. I guess i have just realized the last little bit that I have to be nice to myself and have realistic expectations. I am not moving nearly as fast as I would like when it comes to my goals for my life, but I am moving in the right direction. So I will take that for now.
No comments:
Post a Comment