Once upon a time I told a very nice, well meaning girl I was majoring in Anthropology. She is majoring in education (as was everyone else in the room) and replied the following
" I wish I could just pick whatever major I wanted, just becasue it interested me, but I have to be responsible and pick one that I can actually have a job with later"
Ouch.
haha. I am sure she didnt realize what she was implying.
Yes I am majoring in Anthropology. No I haven't decided what to do with it yet. No that doesnt mean I won't use my major after college. Yes it will be harder to find a job. But it's what I love, and I know it's where I am supossed to be, and I am willing to work for it.
There are Anthropologists out there. Someone does it. Why can't that someone be me?
I agree! That someone can and will be you!
ReplyDeleteLove the new background!
DeleteThanks mom! :)
ReplyDelete