Life is fabulous. It really is. I am awesome, my family is awesome, my friends are awesome, and I have a pillow pet. and he is blue. yup. this is the life.
things I am excited for..
- moving back to school
- having a cute little apartment again
- rooming with the one and only BLONDIE
- this isn't a thing but I just love her a lot.
- so I am telling you this
- in bullet point format
- because I like bullet points
- bullet points are cool
- PENTATONIX. nuffsaid.
-seeing my BFF!
- seeing my other BFF!
- they are coming/are home.
- church on Sunday.
-math tutor guy asked Blondie out
-but she better not get engaged.
- its not allowed
um yah... the end. I have nothing else to say.
OH and I fixed my font! with the help of Blondie. whom I love.
the end.
I am on drugs.. can you tell...
No comments:
Post a Comment