“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind.”
― Dr. Seuss
― Dr. Seuss
“They laughed much harder than the memory was funny because it felt good to laugh.”
― Shannon Hale, Enna Burning
― Shannon Hale, Enna Burning
“Friendship is born at that moment when one person says to another: "What! You too? I thought I was the only one.”
― C.S. Lewis
― C.S. Lewis
A friend is someone who knows all about you and still loves you.”
― Elbert Hubbard
― Elbert Hubbard
“There's not a word yet, for old friends who've just met.”
― Jim Henson, Favorite Songs From Jim Henson's Muppets
― Jim Henson, Favorite Songs From Jim Henson's Muppets
“There is nothing I would not do for those who are really my friends. I have no notion of loving people by halves, it is not my nature.”
― Jane Austen, Northanger Abbey
― Jane Austen, Northanger Abbey
Dear George,
No man is a failure who has friends. Thanks for the wings.
Love, Clarence
“Life is an awful, ugly place to not have a best friend.”
― Sarah Dessen, Someone Like You
― Sarah Dessen, Someone Like You
“It is one of the blessings of old friends that you can afford to be stupid with them.”
― Ralph Waldo Emerson
― Ralph Waldo Emerson
“Why did you do all this for me?" he asked. "I don't deserve it. I've never done anything for you.'
You have been my friend,' replied Charlotte. 'That in itself is a tremendous thing.”
― E.B. White, Charlotte's Web
You have been my friend,' replied Charlotte. 'That in itself is a tremendous thing.”
― E.B. White, Charlotte's Web
“Your friends will know you better in the first minute you meet than your acquaintances will know you in a thousand years.”
― Richard Bach
― Richard Bach
“I'm a success today because I had a friend who believed in me and I didn't have the heart to let him down.”
― Abraham Lincoln
― Abraham Lincoln
Bestfriend- the one you can only be mad at for a short period because you have important stuff to tell them.
“It is not often that someone comes along who is a true friend and a good writer.”
Even though we've changed and we're all finding our own place in the world, we all know that when the tears fall or the smile spreads across our face, we'll come to each other because no matter where this crazy world takes us, nothing will ever change so much to the point where we're not all still friends

Friends don't let let friends do stupid things....alone
"I do not wish to treat friendships daintily, but with the roughest courage. When they are real, they are not glass threads or frost-work, but the solidest thing we know." - Ralph Waldo Emerson
A friend is someone who knows the song in your heart and can sing it back to you when you have forgotten the words




















Dear Taylor,
ReplyDeleteI love you! I was looking at all the pictures and boy!!! We are nuts! I am so glad that we have been friends for a long time. We have some crazy random moments, but I love being your friend! Can't wait till next semester to live in our old but "new" house!!