Sunday, August 28, 2011
What A day
Today has been a super long day, but it has been good. I finished packing all my last minute essentials this morning and left about noon for the bitter North... yah right. our apartment is on the fourth floor and we are dying of heat, it will be nice in the winter though. My parents got me all checked in and took me shopping to grab everything else I needed for my dorm. I got everything moved in and decorated cute. pictures to come :). The roommates that I have met so far(two of them I haven't seen much) are fantastic. I am excited to be living with them. I also got to hang out with BLONDIE. I missed her dearly. AND I got lovely phone calls from my other two favorite people. :) happy day indeed.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I am so glad that you are finally here! I had so much fun with you yesterday! I have a feeling that we are going to have bunches of fun!
ReplyDelete