Monday, August 29, 2011

First day of school, first day of school!

I kinda love college. I do I do I do. I may change my opinion of that after my math class this afternoon however. I woke up all bright eyed and bushy tailed at eight today. I love sleeping in. :) I actually woke up at sixish and went back to bed. If the crows freaked out again this morning I couldn"t hear them over the humangous dump trucks! gah. why do you have to come empty the garbage now? It is the nosiest thing of my life, and pretty sure quiet hours were so not over.
I rode my lovely little beach cruiser to class. between walking/biking to class, my two PE classes, and living on the fourth floor, I am going to be in beast shape before the semester ends. woot. I went to my jogging class. I am pretty darn excited for it. You just show up and do whatever you want on the track. happy day indeed. getting credit for going running in the morning, and a grade to motivate you. :) perfect. 

my cute little house :)
It IS usually clean. promise. I was just letting you have a rare opportunity to see it looking "lived in". I am so nice .huh.

1 comment: